GENERAL CLASS DETAILS
- Fees must be paid in full prior to registering for a class.
- Any physical limitations must be discussed with the instructor prior to class.
- All new clients are required to complete a reformer foundations class before signing up for other class types.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- Certain class types have restrictions and prerequisites. Please be sure to read class description on MINDBODY before registering for a class.
- Please arrive on time. You will not be allowed to participate if you are more than 5 minutes late.
- Please turn your phone or ringer off so that it is not a distraction to others in the class.
- Clean indoor sneakers are a requirement for certain classes such as Boot Camp and Pilates Blast and is listed in Class Description on MINDBODY.
- Monthly unlimited memberships are automatically renewed each month.
- This membership may start and stop at any time, there is no obligation.
- To cancel your membership, an email must be sent to email@example.com prior to your next renewal date.
MEMBERSHIP HOLD POLICY
- Unlimited memberships are eligible for our hold policy.
- Hold periods must be a minimum of 1 week and a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Our unlimited memberships are eligible for 1 hold during the duration of the package at no charge. Each additional hold is $25.00.
- Pilates on 3rd has a 24-hour cancellation policy on all scheduled classes. That means you can cancel up to 24 hours before class start time and the class will be credited back to your account for future use.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, log into MINDBODY, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. We are unable to accept cancellations via phone call, text or email unless it is an emergency. If you do not cancel a class or appointment within this time frame, a session will be deducted from your package.
- Clients who purchase unlimited memberships are limited to one class per day and will be required to have a credit card on file. A $25 fee will be charged for no shows and if the cancellation occurs less than 24 hours before a class.
- Packages and classes are non refundable and non transferable.
- A refund may be granted in the event that a medical condition prohibits physical activity. A physician’s written explanation is required.
- All retail sales are non-refundable.
- Merchandise can be exchanged within 14 days of sale.
- If you register for a class more than 24 hours before the class, you will receive an auto email confirming your spot.
- The 24-hour cancellation policy still applies, so you are required to cancel online if you cannot make it. If you receive an email or call LESS than 24 hours before class, you are not obligated to come.